I just did the drawing using a random number generator to determine the winners. All sponsors’ names were placed in an excel spreadsheet in order of donations.
Winners are as follows (Name in bold):
– Antonio of Malabrigo yarns has generously donated 1 bag (10 skeins Malabrigo worsted) mistake color as a prize. Jacquelyn Ridzy aka jacqui722
– An item knitted by moi (within reason) – we’ll chat though various options and I’ll both knit the item and provide yarn (no cashmere or outrageous yarns though) ;-). zzwhitejd – Jenny Raymond
– Handknitted socks by moi – again we’ll chat to see what socks you like and I’ll again provide the yarn. The socks below are just an example. I also happily knit men’s socks as well. Archergal5219
– Ulmus Shawl (worn in the photo as a scarf): Many have admired this item I have knitted and I’ve loved wearing it. I think it will make a lovely prize for someone. Michaela Chatman
– Audiobook from recordedbooks.com: Kathy (Woolybelle on Ravelry)will donate to one lucky winner his/her choice of audiobook (15 CDs or less) from Recorded Books. iraknitwit
– $50 gift certificate to Yarn Company in NYC. This was generously donated by Patti (pattiblaine on ravelry). dknit52
– Cable Crush Cowl. This cowl was designed by yours truly this summer and it’s knit in Malabrigo Merino Worsted. Colorway: Rhodesian. Lauren Koestner aka libra276
– Skein of yarn (fingering weight). This is a lovely plum color. 364 yards/100 grams; 50% Superwash Merino 50% Tencel. Dee Brown aka Blackrayne
– Skein of yarn (fingering weight). For the yellow lover in you. 100% BLF / 100g / 420 yards. warpedntwisted
– Skein of yarn (light fingering). Malabrigo sock. 1 skein = 440.0 yards. Colorway = Turner. ninja8tofu
– Statue bought during my summer volunteer trip to Ghana. Diana Samour
– 5 copies of the Cable Crush Cowl pattern.
Elizabeth Webber AKA PictureandBook
Congratulations to all the winners! I’ll be in contact through various means shortly to let you know.